Customer Service Rep.
Collision CSR– Auto Dealership
As our new CSR, you will be the voice and face of our dealership. So we need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered. To be a success in this position you will need to be reliable, professional, likable and ready to make a move toward a long-term career and not just another job. Our dealership is a family, and we treat each employee as such.
- Understand and follow receptionist processes and procedures
- Perform clerical duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing and answering incoming phone calls
- Direct clients to lounge and refer clients to appropriate personal for vehicle status updates
- Diffuse client concerns and direct them to the appropriate team member for assistance
- Mark up damaged vehicle, take photos, move vehicle to back, open RO and make key tags and folders
- Applicants are expexted to be at work on time and attend department meetings as scheduled
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Don McGill has been a premier Toyota dealer in Houston for over 40 years. We owe this long tenure to having a hardworking, dedicated staff of professional team members who strive to be #1 in all they do. We offer career paths if your interest is in Sales, Service, Parts, Finance, Administration, Collision Center, or Management. If you are interested in one of the most financially rewarding careers out there, we’d love to hear from you!