Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2020
Business Development Center - BDC Agent
Don McGill Toyota Katy is hiring Agents for a growing Business Development Center. The Business Development Center is responsible for responding to all online inquiries, as well as following up with potential customers through phone and email.
The ideal candidate is organized, well written, and capable making and receiving a high volume of phone calls on a daily basis. Candidates will also need to be comfortable with basic addition and subtraction as necessary to follow pricing guidelines. Day-to-day task are completed on a state of the art CRM system, as well as using Microsoft Office, so basic-intermediate computer skills are necessary.
As our new BDC Agent you will be the voice and face of our dealership. So we need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance ready to work in this fast paced, customer driven environment. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered. To be a success in this position you will need to be reliable, professional, likable and ready to make a move toward a long-term career and not just another job. Our dealership is a family, and we treat each employee as such.
- Field Inbound / Outbound Calls and generate service appointments with customers that contact our dealership via the Internet or Phone.
- Deliver a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner.
- Constantly looks for opportunities to improve dealership performance.
- Utilize management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest.
- Complete quotes; return email/voicemails, as well as other administrative functions.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate appointments.
High School diploma or GED; 6 months to 1 year Customer Service experience preferred; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Don McGill has been a premier Toyota dealer in Houston for over 40 years. We owe this long tenure to having a hardworking, dedicated staff of professional team members who strive to be #1 in all they do. We offer career paths if your interest is in Sales, Service, Parts, Finance, Administration, Collision Center, or Management. If you are interested in one of the most financially rewarding careers out there, we’d love to hear from you!