Service Cashier - Don McGill Toyota of Katy
Don McGill Toyota of Katy has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Service Cashier. The Service Cashier processes monetary and credit card transactions as well as completes and closes repair orders for the dealership’s clients.
- Prints repair orders, parts invoices, bills, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due
- Records amounts received and prepare cash reports of transactions
- Balances cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift
- Processes repair orders Operates credit card and "Telecheck" machines
- Maintains records of daily transaction documentation
- Calculates discounts, coupons and charges and apply to proper accounts on repair order
- Prepares daily bank deposits
- Processes and receives Finance and Insurance (F&I) and necessary sales monies
- Knows and understands extended service policies, and processes extended warranty payments for repair orders
- Assists in scheduling courtesy transportation
- Processes mail
- Assists receptionist with phone calls
- Attends department meetings
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Don McGill has been a premier Toyota dealer in Houston for over 40 years. We owe this long tenure to having a hardworking, dedicated staff of professional team members who strive to be #1 in all they do. We offer career paths if your interest is in Sales, Service, Parts, Finance, Administration, Collision Center, or Management. If you are interested in one of the most financially rewarding careers out there, we’d love to hear from you!